Sunday, December 29, 2013

Inglot AMC Cream Concealer :Best Cream concealer for winter/dry skin

From the company: Rich in Vitamin A and E the Cream concealer uses pigments and light to provide the "SOFT FOCUS" effect


My first purchase from Inglot was the freedom system palette and three eye shadows which I reviewed here.
This time, while browsing at the counter, I focused more on their face products. I am in dire need of a high coverage concealer that can hide my acne scars. With dry skin, most concealers tend to cake up on me or accentuate my dry patches. The sales associate told me this was full coverage and creamy.
I got the shade 62.
After swatching it and testing it out on my skin, I fell in love with the texture and performance of this concealer. Is it possible for a concealer to be almost glossy? It gave out such a natural and radiant finish while concealing my dark spots.
I've been on a winning streak with Inglot so far. High quality makeup and budget friendly. 




Rate: A +

Available at select Macys and Inglot  $10 USD  (0.19 OZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment