Monday, July 29, 2013

Sonia Kashuk: Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Eyeliner - Review / Swatches

From the company:
Define and line the eye with this long-lasting gel formula that glides on evenly, delivering an intense, inky color. Apply with a light touch for a polished, precise look or lavishly layer the color for show-stopping drama. Can be blended out for a smokey effect. 

Despite all the buzz on the Mac and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners, I wanted to start off with a drugstore alternative. Sonia Kashuk is considered a half high end/ drugstore brand, at least for me anyways. I haven't tried out any of the makeup from SK, but the gel eyeliner looked promising. Along with that, I bought the SK eyeliner brush. The color I got is "Ebony" and is a dark black. I love the pigmentation of the eyeliner, and how smooth the texture is. Along with the brush, which is nicely fine and pointed, it glides on my upper lash line. Usually I do a simple wing eyeliner, but with this brush, I can create a more dramatic smokey eyeliner. 






Rate : A +

Available at Target: (Gel eyeliner) $8.99  (Synthetic Pointed Eyeliner brush) $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment