Sunday, December 29, 2013

Origins 24 hours Protectors Set

From the company:
Protect your youth with our age-fighting favorites. 
Includes:
A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-defense moisturizer with White Tea 1.7 oz / 50 ml
A Perfect World™ Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea .5 oz / 15 ml
A Perfect World™ Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml

With my dry skin and slight oily on my t-zone, I was in a search for an oil free hydrating cream that meets the needs of my skin. I've been eyeing the A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-defense moisturizer with White Tea for a while now, and saw that they had a kit with a travel bag, the full size cream, and two travel size extras for the same price as if you would buy the cream alone!

I haven't't tried the cleanser yet, so an updated review will be posted soon. 
The moisturizer had a light fresh scent. My skin felt smooth and comfortable after applying it. This jar seems to have quite a lot of product. I see it lasting me a good amount of time. 




Rate: A 


Available at Origins

No comments:

Post a Comment