Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara: Review and Swatches

From the company:
L’Oréal introduces liquid extensions in a bottle, with new Telescopic™ Shocking Extensions™ mascara, a new generation of lash length. In one motion lashes are separated, intensified, and look shockingly lengthened for an intense make-up result.
  • Clump-free, flake-free, smudge-free
  • Ophthalmologist and allergy tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

I find this mascara to define my lashes and give them a "clean" look. I wouldn't say this boosted volume, which is why I apply this after curling my lashes with my shiseido eyelash curler. I love the sleek packaging and chose the color Carbon Black. 


Rate: B +


Available at your local drugstores $ 9-10 

No comments:

Post a Comment