Saturday, February 9, 2013

NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal

From the Company:
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting. Available in 12 shades.

Since I have very dry skin due to this cold weather, I needed something in my makeup routine to make my skin dewy and glowy. The blush formula is amazing and does just that. Rose petal is a beautiful pink with no shimmer. The color is quite pigmented, so I apply it with my MAC 188 duo fibre brush but slightly getting the tiniest bit of product and blend it out on my cheeks. While there are many high end cream blushes out there, I would start off with something like this NYX blush, being so affordable and amazing quality. 
















Available at Ulta, $ 5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment