Sunday, June 2, 2013

Korres Lip Butter in Quince ; Swatches and Review

From the company:

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
A rich buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish, available in 7 different shades.

KEY INGREDIENTS
-Rich butter leaves lips deeply moisturized, supple and kissably soft.
-Formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips.
-Packed with a shiny, juicy pop of color.
-Ideal for dry lips.
-Petrolatum free.
 


Quince is a medium raspberry pink, and provides a sheer wash of color on my lips while hydrating it.
I love the smell of this lip butter, and since the packaging is plastic and very light, it's easy for me to carry it in my bag and moisturize my lips through out the day.

Rate : A 

Available at Sephora: (0.21 fl. oz.) $12

No comments:

Post a Comment