Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lancome : Crème Mousse Confort Face Wash: Review

From the company:
Rich and gentle, this luxurious creamy cleanser delivers a voluptuous foam to melt away makeup, even waterproof, and dissolve impurities. The instantly comforting formula with nourishing Rosehip Oil and soothing Rose de France cleanses skin leaving it soft, supple and satiny-smooth.

Skin looks radiant, feels soft and smooth. Skin is soothed and comforted, with a strengthened moisture barrier to preserve it from dryness.

NON-COMEDOGENIC
DERMATOLOGIST AND OPHTHALMOLOGIST-TESTED FOR SAFETY
Suitable for sensitive skin.  


This cleanser is for those who have dry skin and needs a moisturizing face wash. I have dry skin all year round, and over time, found that this cleanser has helped my skin by nourishing it and cleaning it without breaking me out. As soon as I wet my face,  I take the tiniest amount of product. This product spreads out really well, so a little goes a long way. It smells like roses, not too strong, but it's present. Personally, I love the smell.


Available  : Macy's, Lancome counters, www.lancome.com, $25 (4.2 fl)

No comments:

Post a Comment