Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tresemme : Salon silk no frizz serum with Argan Oil Review

A couple of months ago, a new skin/ hair care hype brewed around the ingredient "argan oil", used to moisturize dry skin and hair. I have fine hair, and the ends tend to look brittle and dry, sometime even very tangled. My first serum from Tresemme, review link here was running out. While walking in Target, I spot the new Anti frizz serum with Argan oil.
Both serums smell amazing, not too over whelming, but very light. 2 pumps of this product is enough for my hair, which I only apply from the middle to the tips. Then, I brush it out with a comb.
                                                                                                                                      
As you can see, Tresemme is my holy grail hair care brand.




Rate: A +

Available at your local drugstore : $ 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment