Saturday, March 9, 2013

NYX: Mega Shine Lipgloss in Tea Rose

From the company:
Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine, moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. A blend of mineral and lanolin oils helps protect the pout. Available in 50 almost sinful lip gloss shades.

Tea rose is a medium pink gloss with no shimmer. It's gorgeous by itself or layered over a lipstick, I generally use it over MAC " Hot Gossip" 
Despite being just another "pink" lipgloss, I like the formula and the shine. As it starts to wear off after 2 hours, my lips are left moisturized. The only down side to this is the smell. It has a strong scent of cherry. This may be favored by others, but personally, I prefer non scented. 

Avaliable : nyxcosmetics.com and Ulta , $5-6 

No comments:

Post a Comment