Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Hair Serum Review

From the Company:

How it works: 
Formulated with a combination of coconut, argan oil, and other nourishing ingredients, Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum helps to dramatically control frizz and restore hair's silky, smooth appearance. 

How to use: 

1. Dispense 3-4 pumps, or as much needed for your hair type, of Cashmere Touch Hydrating Serum into your hands
2. Apply uniformly to damp or dry hair
3. Do not rinse product out
4. Finish your look with your favorite TRESemme styling product (Avoid contact with eyes.) 

This serum works wonders. I don't have problems with tangles in my hair, but this smooths out my hair and prevents static. Once my hair is halfway dry, I pump some product in my palms, rub it together and evenly apply it to the bottom of my hair. I wouldn't recommend applying this directly on the scalp or even the top of the hair, as it can be too greasy.
Lastly, I comb through my hair out, leaving it to dry and resulting into soft hair.

 Available at your local drugstore , I got mine at Target for around $ 5-6 (3.3 fl oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment