Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment Review

From the company:EradiKate Acne Treatment quickly calms flare-ups and is specially formulated to help prevent future breakouts while reducing the appearance of redness.
  • Sulphur, an effective acne-fighter, aids in eliminating existing imperfections and keeping new ones from occurring.
  • AHAs are designed to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
  • Zinc Oxide, a natural mineral, provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum production. 
I picked this up at Sephora hoping this would help with my blemishes. As soon as I opened the packaging a sticker reads " DO NOT SHAKE" I was quite confused as I see that there are 2 layers of products. On the top was what seemed to be water, and at the bottom was pink and thick. After washing my face at night, I used a q-tip and dipped all the way down to the pink products and applied it on my blemishes. It did slightly sting (as with most acne treatments) , but it was bearable. After 3 weeks of use, I can honestly see a dramatic difference. These kinds of spot treatments don't work over night, consistent application is a must for results. When applied, it dries up and I didn't notice any pillow smudging or smears. Once I wake up. it easily washes off with my mourning cleanser. Another notable thing to mention, after I opened the box, it included a sample size of the Kate Somerville Oil Free moisturizer! This is a great way for me to try another skin care product from the Kate Somerville line, what a great little surprise. 






Rate : A+


Available at Sephora, Nordstrom, and www.katesomerville.com $22  ( 1 fl. oz) 

No comments:

Post a Comment