Saturday, August 10, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro; Review + Swatches

From the company:No More Basic Lip Balm!8HR Hydration with a Neon KickElectric color pigments in our exclusive lip renew formulaIn 6 New Tinted Shades

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
  • Electric color pigments give your lips a sheer jolt of neon color
  • Protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours
  • In 6 New Tinted Shades
  • Visibly renewed lips in 1 week*
  • 88% Had Smoother Lips*
  • 82% Had Less Dry Lips*
  • 70% Had More Supple Lips*
  • 83% Had Better-Looking Lips*

When the original baby lips came out, I fell in love with the packaging. Looking back, I have went through at least 6 babylips lip balms. Quench is my favorite, both hydrating as well as great sun protection, with an spf 20 included. I have really dry lips, as these are a must have for me.


Maybelline has done it again with the noteworthy packaging with these Electro baby lips. 

I picked up 2 at Ulta, "Strike a rose" and "Pink shock" 
Both performed well in terms of hydrating my lips, as well as providing light-medium color on my lips. They are just slightly more pigmented than your average sheer balm. The smell of these balms remind me of sweet taffy, which can be bothersome to some, but I like it!

The only thing with these lip balms is the short time wear. I notice some fading within 1-2 hours. So if you don't mind reapply throughout the day, this shouldn't be a big problem. 






Rate: A-

Have you tried the baby lips electro? 


Available at your local drugstores $2.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment